Step II Step 2 CS Skype SP

Started by DYT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DYT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am looking for someone to partner with on FA cases. If you are interested, then please do PM me.

23 Y/O male. No preference.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for someone to partner with on FA cases. If you are interested, then please do PM me.

23 Y/O male. No preference.

Thanks!
Hi, I am also looking for a partner, 25 Y F, no preference.

Hi, when are your exams? My 2CS is May 12th. I'd be looking to partner with someone (or both of you I don't really care), starting in probably 2 or 3 weeks. Does that work? PM me if you're keen.
 
Hi, when are your exams? My 2CS is May 12th. I'd be looking to partner with someone (or both of you I don't really care), starting in probably 2 or 3 weeks. Does that work? PM me if you're keen.
hey there,
are you still interested in studying for CS. my exam is on April 30th, and i really need a skype partner.
lets do this.