Step II STEP 2 IWA ISSUE-PLEASE HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soul_traveller

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings everybody,

I have been facing a problem with my STEP 2 CS application .My form 186 has been verified and my step 1 application was successful..Each time I log into IWA and start an application for STEP 2 CS ,i answer the questions they ask and at item 23 just before the payment section this is what comes up..and the application cancels out.

"IWA.ValidateApplication error '80004005'
ORA-21000: error number argument to raise_application_error of 20001 is out of range ORA-06512: at "AIMS_V2.PKG_IWA", line 1354 ORA-06512: at line 1 Unable to validate the application.
/Summary.asp, line 71"


I called up ECFMG but they were almost rude and said the problem "is probably on my system" .But i have tried different computers/browsers in different cities(as i have been travelling) and it shows the same error each time.I would really appreciate if somebody could share some advice/feedback.It has been an anxious few days with this problem
 

Attachments

  • upload_2015-3-3_1-56-2.png
    upload_2015-3-3_1-56-2.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited: