Step 2 Qbank questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notstudying

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought this was in the previous posts but couldn't find it-sorry if it is a repeat question.

Anyway, what is the correlation between the Qbank questions and the real thing, scorewise (for Step 2). I've been averaging 72% so far, with a couple of weeks left for studying. Should I be panicking? Or working on sharpening my pencils?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For the upteenth time there's very little correlation between your Q bank scores and the real thing.You are doing well.Just keep plugging away.Anything above 70 will see you home safely.

I concur with pikeytun. Just study and know your stuff. Some people take Q-bank once and then retry the questions again and their percentages end up being high. If you really want a correlation, a group of 5 of us who took the exam within several days of each other used Q-Bank and our percentages ranged from 63-78% and all of us cleared 200.

Study, shoot for a "P" so that you don't have to open those damn books all over again and whatever over a "P" you get will be your early B-Day gif bonus :D

Good Luck!