Step II Step 2 Tutoring

Started by axa1000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

axa1000

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an MS4 who's almost done with rotations but hasn't taken Step 2 CK or CS. I'm coming back from a leave of absence, so it's been quite a while since I've had any medical training. To say I've lost some knowledge would be an understatement, unfortunately. I have to take both tests by June 30. I am searching for a webcam-based tutor. My commitment would be 40-50 hours at the least. (If you can only do less than that, that's okay too). Please let me know if you're able to help. A short bio with Step scores would be great.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Hi, the tutor I'm working with is starting residency this month, so I am looking for another tutor who can help me out from now until I take the exam in mid-August. If you can help please feel free to send me a message. Thanks