Step III Step 3 Score Report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DreamLover

Bored Certified
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone take step 3 April 21-22 and get their report yet? I know it takes 3-4 weeks, but since I put it off for so long, I am now waiting on the score to apply for my state licensure/DEA# and was just curious...
 
😱 did you recieve email notification of your score being reported? Don't you get the score from the NBME website, not FSMB?

fwiw I tested 4/24-25 no news yet.
 
I actually went to the candidate website on the FSMB site before I received the email (which arrived 4 hrs later...I was a little anxious). I don't think we get hard copies of the score anymore.