STEP about one month out, starting to freak.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you! Will report my score when i get them in like a month or so
It usually takes 3 Wednesdays for your score to come out. You should get it way sooner than a month. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it normal to feel like you absolutely failed the exam? I honestly thought it was going okay during the exam, but when I was checking the answers afterward, I got a lot of them wrong already.

Is it normal to feel like you absolutely failed the exam? I honestly thought it was going okay during the exam, but when I was checking the answers afterward, I got a lot of them wrong already.
Same here dawg. Missed some EASY SHEITS. I think it's normal. Just gotta hope you live upto practice exams basically.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember that feeling during the MCAT, especially during the last section.

I can recall the final 25 minutes or so when I was burning out and not comprehending anything saying "This nightmare is going to be over in less than 30 minutes no matter what at this point."

I imagine hearing "Hello darkness my old friend..." when I walk into the testing center tomorrow morning since it is the exact same location I took the MCAT lol.

I almost voided my mcat at the end, walked across the street to a pub and got a beer to drown my sorrows. Ended up more than fine.

COMLEX ended up being a 556...it is what it is at this point lol

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
At least you made it past the 550 screening mark for the former DO programs!
No I thought about that. I'm more upset I hit neither goal I made which I really did not think were absurd numbers like 270+ or 700+

Welp my fears came true unfortunately...

Score: 224

I got 26 categorical gen Surg interviews with a 225. You’ll be fine, but start to strategize an audition schedule and work towards a 15+ point step 2 jump. Feel free to message me!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I got 26 categorical gen Surg interviews with a 225. You’ll be fine, but start to strategize an audition schedule and work towards a 15+ point step 2 jump. Feel free to message me!
Definitely PMing you!

Omg my permit just got disappeared today and it has only been 2 weeks since i wrote the exam... idk what this means but I'm really hoping I passed this stupid exam

Omg my permit just got disappeared today and it has only been 2 weeks since i wrote the exam... idk what this means but I'm really hoping I passed this stupid exam
It means you'll get your score this Wednesday

Reactions: 1 user
same, tested 7/13