Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, hoping you can help me be less dense.
My committee from university is writing me a committee letter. It will contain like 6 LOR. So when I apply to places and they say "you can ONLY turn in 4 letters", does my committee letter count as 1 or 4?
Thanks, sorry for the question- I know it has been answered before, but I am hazy on how an entire committee letter can count as just one.
My committee from university is writing me a committee letter. It will contain like 6 LOR. So when I apply to places and they say "you can ONLY turn in 4 letters", does my committee letter count as 1 or 4?
Thanks, sorry for the question- I know it has been answered before, but I am hazy on how an entire committee letter can count as just one.