DO Still Haven't Heard Back From Most Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.RickSanchez

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I apologize if this thread is in the incorrect sub-forum, but I am at quite a loss on where to make it. I have been complete for varying time periods at particular DO schools and have yet to hear any word of an interview invitation or rejection from all but one of them. If possible, I would really like some feedback on my choices for schools, and if I should simply expect a rejection letter to come through at some date down the road. Until that time, all I can do is attempt to retain my sanity. Thanks for your help!

Raw stats: 2014 MCAT: 27 - 9 (BS) 10 (VR) 8 (PS); cGPA - 3.69 sGPA - 3.31 nsGPA - 3.96; Major: Psychology

[School - Date Complete]

LECOM - Interview invitation sent
MSU - 9/27
CCOM - 9/23
KCUMB - 10/12 (no complete e-mail sent, last e-mail sent asked for letters which should be accessible from AACOMAS correct?)
ATSU - 10/9
Western - 11/9

Members don't see this ad.

You applied too top heavy and not enough schools. If you don't get in this cycle apply to 12+ next cycle and a good mix of top and newer programs

Reactions: 1 user
If you are not accepted this year apply next year in June and submit all your secondaries by July. You applied to too few schools and did not include any of the newer schools where your chances for an interview would be higher. Apply to at least 15 schools and include several of the newer schools.