Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview offers have slowed to a trickle, and my rejections are picking up. I did very well on step 1 and am in the upper 1/3 of my class. Thanks to some advice from other posters 🙄 I decided to delay my step 2 ck until the end of November. My question is; was this as bad an idea as I am starting to think it was?