still screening at penn?

Started by whosit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whosit

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else still being screened at Penn? I know they're non-rolling but I've been complete for a while... I know a lot of the MD forum people were moved from screening to pre-interview hold, but my status still hasn't changed and it's been months.
 
whosit said:
Anyone else still being screened at Penn? I know they're non-rolling but I've been complete for a while... I know a lot of the MD forum people were moved from screening to pre-interview hold, but my status still hasn't changed and it's been months.

Yep I am still being screened....whether that makes you feel any better...I am not sure. Due note that I completed my application shortly before 11/15. Best of luck. :luck:
 
Same here. My app was complete whenever they received the August MCAT scores; so sometime mid to late october. But hey, they interview all the way into March, so there's hope yet... I hope? 🙂