Stockton DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_SS

Reaction score
Anyone apply to Stockton and hear back? I know they said you will be mailed a decision by Jan. but has anyone heard early?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from them for over 2 months now. I just emailed the director of admissions.

Speaking as a former Stockton (undergraduate) student, you won’t hear back from them until January. Their office of graduate admissions handles ALL of their graduate programs. They probably won’t look at the PT school applications until later this year since they are dealing with the other programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking as a former Stockton (undergraduate) student, you won’t hear back from them until January. Their office of graduate admissions handles ALL of their graduate programs. They probably won’t look at the PT school applications until later this year since they are dealing with the other programs.
Thats what I figured from the website, thank you! i'll just keep waiting lol

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if Stockton conducts interviews?

I haven't heard anything from them for over 2 months now. I just emailed the director of admissions.
Did you hear anything back from the director in regards to an admissions process or timeline?