This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optom207

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I transferred schools and had to take a semester off from physically attending an institution during the transfer. During that time I took classes online through StraighterLine as the result of poor advice from an advisor (anyone reading this DO NOT take courses at StraighterLine, they are not a real college or university and they do not award real credits, only transfer credits; it's a nightmare). Is there anyone out there who has taken classes with StraighterLine and has been able to add those credits to your OptomCAS application? I am really struggling because it's not a real college that I've attended and their 'official' transcript does not include credit values. I'm not sure how to go about this.

Thank you in advance!