• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Jimmyboy

10+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
I had an Interview on January, and they told me on the day of interview that "we will contact within 2 weeks", it is almost a month and everytime that I call them they say that whoever that has to meet did not meet and you have to call on March to find out.

Anyone has any more info about their way of acceptance? cuz they seems to be a bit strange. lol

THX.. Good Luck

tooth decay

science officer
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
I have heard the same elsewhere. I think it means that you were placed on their waitlist. Usually if they wanted you right off, you would have been accepted within 2-3 weeks.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
that is very strange...I interviewed in mid January and got a response a week later. I was told the same thing as well though..that I could hear anything from 2 weeks to 2 months from them.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.