Stranger Things WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I have more to go off of with rocky. More interactions and posts
Sure, just thought you'd have more of a meta on peeps you've played with a few times versus someone who hasn't played in over three years.

Reactions: 1 user
Day 1 Welcome to Hawkins! Yeet Vote

snowy (1) - AM
sporty (1) - capri
genny ()
kota ()
allie (1) - Wondering
Pippy (1) - genny
BigCats (2) - rocky, shelter
Sunshine (2) - Sunbodi, Lawper
rocky (2) - Snowy, MOOSE

10/17 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST (~4.75 hours)

75798ccbc5e075e9914270c607326b93.gif

Sure, just thought you'd have more of a meta on peeps you've played with a few times versus someone who hasn't played in over three years.
That is a fair point (hi rocky!) but again, I'm getting more feels from Rocky.
I know you voted for snowy because she was a wolf last game, gonna stick there?
What do you think of the wondy/allie interaction?

That is a fair point (hi rocky!) but again, I'm getting more feels from Rocky.
I know you voted for snowy because she was a wolf last game, gonna stick there?
What do you think of the wondy/allie interaction?
Alright, I'm just saying if she gets voted out on D1, that is pretty cruel regardless.

Snowy hasn't really done much that I can see.

Wonder/allie has me leaning w/v at worst.

Members don't see this ad :)
@capri1722 any thoughts today?
why me
(that's not like a statement of exasperation or anything, just a genuine question)
It would be RIDICULOUSLY funny if Genny was a wolf twice and that statement was made twice on D1!
Anyone remember that time genny randed wolf like five games in a row :laugh:

• Haha
Speaking of... there is definitely a death avoidance or 6 on the wolf side (unless D'art is chaos, in which case they're on the chaos side)

• Hmm
why me
(that's not like a statement of exasperation or anything, just a genuine question)

Anyone remember that time genny randed wolf like five games in a row :laugh:
Oh I'd just seen you reacting to posts without posting anything yourself and I always like to hear from folks who are lurking!

Speaking of... there is definitely a death avoidance or 6 on the wolf side (unless D'art is chaos, in which case they're on the chaos side)
Death avoidance or vote avoidance?

Multiple characters in the Upside Down at various points in time that are probably not going to be wolves... Will, Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy, dearest Barbara...

and I guess technically Eleven :thinking:

Reactions: 1 users
Multiple characters in the Upside Down at various points in time that are probably not going to be wolves... Will, Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy, dearest Barbara...

and I guess technically Eleven :thinking:
How do you reconcile that with this?
2. Role reveals are not likely to help you and may be actively harmful. Proceed at your own risk.

Ya kinda just answered your own questions here (except for the one below)

The demogorgon is the main antagonist of season 1
Demogorgon-Stranger-Things-Feature-Image.jpg
I'm still tweaked by it.
Yeah on that note,
@SportPonies
@capri1722
@Kota1000
@muttmanager

Anything worth noting about being in the Upside Down?
Well. I have no idea what it is, so if someone can explain, that would be cool.
Vote Sporty
Why
Why

I mean this is a duh but if we are staying true to plot it’d be only Will in the upside down currently. Maybe characters will be swapped from Hawkins to upside down at night cycle and it’ll affect their actions/block them. Or maybe they’ll just be dead lol. And maybe the reason role reveals aren’t helpful is because the demigorgs know who to pull over.

that said I don’t think all of the current wolves are in the upside down, and maybe they aren’t all demigorgs. But this is me speculating.

I'm still tweaked by it.

Well. I have no idea what it is, so if someone can explain, that would be cool.

Why

Why
Do you know how to use Google?

Even if not, do you think it sounds like a good thing? It's a portmanteau of the words "demon" and "gorgon" in a campy sci-fi horror show

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone. I have like 9 notifications and 1 DM so I'm going to drink some fluids and then get caught up.

Pippy hasn’t posted at all... how do you conclude that she’s not playing as village with no posts?
I just wanted to put pressure on pippy but since she already had a vote on her from genny I unvoted her

took me a second to realize that sunbodi was NOT sunshine since sunshine has yet to say anything in the thread. thought they were voting for themselves at first. why sunshine @Sunbodi? just to not have 2 votes on pippy?

also excited to play with @Sunshine in a Storm because we are about to be classmates! (as far as I know--as long as nothing has changed since we last spoke lol) :)
I haven't played with sunshine in a while so I'd like to put pressure on them to see their play style.

Ooo!!! I'm excited with this new game. Plenty of people I haven't played with in a while :love:

If I had Mr Clarke for a middle school science teacher, I probably would have been more excited about physics in my early years, just saying

Reactions: 2 users
Day 1 Welcome to Hawkins! Yeet Vote

snowy (1) - AM
sporty (2) - capri, Pippy
genny ()
kota ()
allie (1) - Wondering
Pippy (1) - genny
BigCats (2) - rocky, shelter
Sunshine (2) - Sunbodi, Lawper
rocky (2) - Snowy, MOOSE

11/17 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST (~3 hours)

75798ccbc5e075e9914270c607326b93.gif

Any parting thoughts before you go?
We're spread pretty wide right now with votes so we're kinda all over the map. I know it's day 1 but I think there's a reasonable amount of posts so I'd say keep an eye on people who made joke votes and still haven't moved or don't move by vote close (if they're here). Also, there hasn't been any tie rule given by mods so let's maybe not tempt the mod gods without any rule clarification!

We're spread pretty wide right now with votes so we're kinda all over the map. I know it's day 1 but I think there's a reasonable amount of posts so I'd say keep an eye on people who made joke votes and still haven't moved or don't move by vote close (if they're here). Also, there hasn't been any tie rule given by mods so let's maybe not tempt the mod gods without any rule clarification!
Any specific names for these people?

Why did you exclude Wondering from this list?
In my spreadsheet, I put N/A in reasoning next to the vote, I color code it green and look at that. I put that Wondy gave a reason while voting - "apply pressure (haven't played with her before), hasn't shown up yet (only 50 minutes into the game though...)"

It doesn't have to be a good reason or a reason I agree with but some justification has to be given. All of the greens had no justification
Well, if that's the case, I don't understand why I'd be marked as not having a reason.

Well, if that's the case, I don't understand why I'd be marked as not having a reason.
it's a joke reason
I really gotta go, I'll answer your interrogation later
Joke reasons (especially ones from previous games) go in the N/A pile
Alright, I'm just saying if she gets voted out on D1, that is pretty cruel regardless.

Snowy hasn't really done much that I can see.

Wonder/allie has me leaning w/v at worst.