Stranger Things WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, would the PM shutdown have shut down wolfchat too?
Just regular PMing. @WildZoo , chime in?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@kaydubs Here's me reminding you! What were the tie rules? Obviously there was a village tiebreaker, but what about after that?

On a side note, I've always kind of wondered from a logistics perspective how tie-breaking would work if the designated tiebreaker was offline at vote close.
Thanks capri!! We had the tie breaker for one whole day so....

yeah, we would have to resort to other tie breaking methods:shifty::punch:

And probably y’all would have been in trouble when I closed any yeet votes solo.

side note: I’d do it the old fashioned kaydubs way. These methods vary by day ;) I always suggest the tie breaker give options (like pick A or B or some other form of contingency).

but hey, if y’all are foolhardy enough to make a tie with me modding, you deserve whatever you get.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Thanks capri!! We had the tie breaker for one whole day so....

yeah, we would have to resort to other tie breaking methods:shifty::punch:

And probably y’all would have been in trouble when I closed any yeet votes solo.

side note: I’d do it the old fashioned kaydubs way. These methods vary by day ;) I always suggest the tie breaker give options (like pick A or B or some other form of contingency).

but hey, if y’all are foolhardy enough to make a tie with me modding, you deserve whatever you get.

I'm just happy there were no ties :cat::shy:

Members don't see this ad :)
  • Wow
I didnt use my PM ability much because i didnt want to get pocketed. I think I only used it for 2 nights and it only worked on 1.

My thought was all PMing. I may have done such things to woofs in previous games lol
Didn’t you do that to us in the noob game? I remember being a scared baby woof with no way to coordinate lol

Hey everyone :) been SUPER busy with work and publication and presentation of my abstracts. I want to thank the mods for a super super fun game! We went out on a ballsy move and I'm proud of us :)
I gotta say, this is the best wolf game I've ever played and I'm super proud of how few votes I got as well as the Capri pocket (still love you Capri!! Sorry!!!). Shout out to my amazing wolfie buddies and thank you Jboo for joining us super late and then taking whopping hits! Really had fun this game!! Thanks everyone for a great time :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone :) been SUPER busy with work and publication and presentation of my abstracts. I want to thank the mods for a super super fun game! We went out on a ballsy move and I'm proud of us :)
I gotta say, this is the best wolf game I've ever played and I'm super proud of how few votes I got as well as the Capri pocket (still love you Capri!! Sorry!!!). Shout out to my amazing wolfie buddies and thank you Jboo for joining us super late and then taking whopping hits! Really had fun this game!! Thanks everyone for a great time :)
Don't worry, we'll just call it even for that time I accidentally threw you under the bus at volo. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm back and about to try to quickly catch up.. I don't have a ton of time to pore through the thread tonight so I'm not going to do a detailed post analysis and am instead just going to respond to some of the recent stuff, but please let me know if there was anything major I overlooked.

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I'm back and about to try to quickly catch up.. I don't have a ton of time to pore through the thread tonight so I'm not going to do a detailed post analysis and am instead just going to respond to some of the recent stuff, but please let me know if there was anything major I overlooked.
Wrong thread!!

Wrong thread!

Long day?