Stressed for Radiology

Started by ukdoc74
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ukdoc74

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else stressed out about the Radiology application process right now? I'm scrambling around getting LORs, writing personal statements, setting up away rotations. Yet, there is still a chance I might not match. Ugh!!!
 
ukdoc74 said:
Anyone else stressed out about the Radiology application process right now? I'm scrambling around getting LORs, writing personal statements, setting up away rotations. Yet, there is still a chance I might not match. Ugh!!!
definatly

I was going over my LORs and one I had gotten before I'm not so estatic to use. Its like "ehhhh"
 
Don't even get me started.

I'm trying to crank out a personal statement right now and well...it sucks. I might as well be copying the personal statement I used to get into medical school it's probably better.