1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Stressed

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mysmile, Nov 14, 2000.

1. mysmile

mysmile Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I am nervously awaiting Dec. 1. I just wanted to get some imput as to what I should do? I wanted to know if anyone knows if you are interviewed early if that shows where you are in their standing. I know that I was in the first 20 people interviewed and in one of the first 5 women interview ( if that makes a difference). My undergrad stats and DAT were just the average. But I will have a masters degree and I have a relatively high GPA in this course work. I will be graduating from graduate school here soon and I have had some job offers. I know that I can drop these if I am accepted, but I am wondering if I should take one of the average positions so that if I am accepted then someone with out other plans will be able to fill this position? Any advise?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.