Stressing over practice test scores...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AkronRX

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know QBank scores are considered a success if you get 60-70%, however when I started taking the APHA and Lange practice tests, I have been getting scores of 50-70 and I am one week out!

Especially in regards to the APHA I have some 80-90s but I also have several 30-40!!!!

For those who have taken the Naplex how does it compare to APHA and Langes and what scores did you get!!!!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you are stressing scores I would recommend just paying the $50.00 and taking the Pre Naplex. I didn't think the APhA/QBank questions were as similar to what I had on the NAPLEX as the Pre-Naplex questions were. When you get your Pre-Naplex score you will likely be quite reassured about your ability to pass the NAPLEX. My Pre-Naplex score was about 10 points lower than my true NAPLEX score which seems consistent with the majority of the others who have posted about this on SDN.

I remembered our school made us take the prenaplex during our last rotation and i got an 88...low but given no studying I guess thats still passing...

I take my test thursday, and wanted to see what you guys thought...
Took the free chase naplex quizzes...8, 8.5, 4 =( and have been going over langes with modest success of about 65-75%...

My one question that I have heard people griping about are dosage forms...can anyone elaborate...sometimes in lange they ask manufacturer questions but i dont think this is what people are implying?

All feedback is weclomed...

Alas, less than 48 hrs....

im in the same boat, i seem to be getting consistent 60's on end of chapter questions on the apha book, a few topics i got 80's and i have some i tank also (topics i always knew i was no good at).

luckily im still 3 weeks out from my exam, as it is doing nothing for my confidence.