TigerPath05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
Does anyone have any opinions on Strong Medicine for Step 3 vs. Crush Step 3? Also, I have read in some previous posts that Crush Step 2 is very similar to Crush Step 3, how true is this? Thanks!

Stinger86

Intern year? Ha!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2003
Palookaville
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
TigerPath05 said:
Does anyone have any opinions on Strong Medicine for Step 3 vs. Crush Step 3? Also, I have read in some previous posts that Crush Step 2 is very similar to Crush Step 3, how true is this? Thanks!

Strong medicine looks like a great book, and yes I too have heard that Crush Step 3 is nearly identical in substance to Crush Step 2 (which is why I didn't buy it). I'm planning on reading through only Strong Medicine over the course of this year along with Step2 Secrets, which should be adequate. I especially like the CCS protocol/input format.

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Louisville
www.somethingawful.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Stinger86 said:
Strong medicine looks like a great book, and yes I too have heard that Crush Step 3 is nearly identical in substance to Crush Step 2 (which is why I didn't buy it). I'm planning on reading through only Strong Medicine over the course of this year along with Step2 Secrets, which should be adequate. I especially like the CCS protocol/input format.

Do NMS questions for step III too

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.