Stuck in a tight place

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SoulsofBlack

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey

I've read up on what is needed through all pharmacy programs and they all seem the same -2 years then 4. What's going on now is I really didn't care what I was doing through college even though I was/am doing very well. I've been doing IIT for 2 years *JUST* because and realized I do have a high interest and peak over this time. The problem of course lies in that all these type of fields seem have to have a rigid course of study. I'm curious if I would have to start all over again if I wanted to be a Pharmacist and pursue studies.
 
Can you give us more background info??? I imagine you haven't taken any pre-reqs, so you'll have to do that... depending on how many you have. But going from one major to another is starting over. Completely starting over? Well that depends on factors like what courses you have taken with your current major.. If you have the basics taken (like math, english), then it's not a complete restart.

Not sure if that helped. Hopefully it did. Good luck! :luck: