Stuck Inside Studying on Halloween

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amph119

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else in the same boat? I have a biochem exam tomorrow morning :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I guess I should add that Halloween is a huge party on my campus :) Not that I was planning on going trick-or-treating or anything...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm putting together a lecture on gut microbiota for Friday. And I'm on candy duty. Last year I hid in the basement with the lights off. Alas, I don't have a basement anymore...

Im at home too. Never been too big on halloween. Im not studying tonight, but got lab at 8:00 am. :thumbup:

nah, going out after studying for a couple hours... :smuggrin:

I feel your pain! My I've got a physics exam in the morning :(

I'll be in the library for a few more minutes. Work hard play hard.

EHH, lab due tommorow, and Quant test on friday.

THANK YOU for making this thread when i signed on I was immediately going to make one if i didn't see it.

Yeah halloween is a huge deal here too...and one frat always throws AMAZING halloween parties here.

Last year at this time i was pre-gaming for probably one of the best parties i've ever attended in my life...

Tonight I sit with physics and my migraine keeps growing n growing...haha while everyone I know is out partying and dressed up etc.

:( ah to be a freshman again...

Yup...spent the last 5 hours doing homework...only got about 2 hours of sleep last night due to being held over until 2 am running calls so I'm probably just going to crash soon. So much for doing anything fun on halloween. *shrugs* good thing I don't give a crap about holidays. :p