student body demographic at big 3

Started by sdnstud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in finding out the demographic information of the student body at Ross, SGU, and AUC, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically, I would like to find out the average age, race, sex info..thanks!
 
sdnstud said:
sex info..thanks!

yes, sex info is very simple. all 3 have males and females.

and here at ross, we have a mini UN. we have people from all over the world, who speak all kinds of languages. and we have a more diverse student population than what you will normally get in those regular universities. because people tend to attend the unversities that are close by. but here at ross, we have people coming from canada and usa. so it is more diverse, you will hear languages that you have never heard before, people that you can't tell their ethnicities, etc.
 
sdnstud said:
I'm interested in finding out the demographic information of the student body at Ross, SGU, and AUC, does anyone know where I can find this information? Specifically, I would like to find out the average age, race, sex info..thanks!

I would say Ross is:
40% Caucasian
30-35% Pakistani/Indian
20% Asian (not including the pakis/indians)
4% other
1% African American or Africian other

The male/female spread is probably aobut 45%/55%

Of all of the above 92% are probably from the States, 4% Canada, and 4% everywhere else.
 
there are two clubs on campus, one is: black student association, another is called: organization of african students.

so there are more than 1% african origins. i will say, at least, 5% or more. caucasian population is overexaggerated, it is probably less than 30%. then ross never publishes such information, i don't know why.