Student Profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

girlscallmepogi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I searched but couldnt' find a site like mdapplicant or whatever. Does anyone know of a site where I can check out the profiles of optometry students?

Thanks!
 
girlscallmepogi said:
I searched but couldnt' find a site like mdapplicant or whatever. Does anyone know of a site where I can check out the profiles of optometry students?

Thanks!
I'm thinkin' a FAQ might be in order for this forum. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
r_salis said:
I'm thinkin' a FAQ might be in order for this forum. 😀

Yeah, I've been thinking about putting one together when I have the free time. So that means when finals are over, I have some off days from clinic, I'm done studying for boards, and I'm not so stressed out - so.. in about 2 more years? 😉 But, if I can get some help [cough, cough] then maybe we can put one together before the next application cycle. 🙂

BTW, here is the profile for UCBSO's entering class (some more information than provided on opted.org): http://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/admitprofl.html

- Rosanna
 
That would be really helpful if you could put that together. I am applying this September and would appreciate any advice from you guys. 🙂
 
nimujm13 said:
That would be really helpful if you could put that together. I am applying this September and would appreciate any advice from you guys. 🙂
I hear ya, Rosanna! 😉

In the meantime, nimujm13, you can do a "search" in this forum to find out a lot of stuff ("SUNY", "UCBSCO", "shadowing", etc.). Good luck! :luck: