Students at the University of Tennessee, looking for advice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheSandlapper

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m a D4 from a school in another state. I unfortunately was not able to pass the board exams. I had a second chance at my school and still didn’t pass, now I’m going into my last chance before having to repeat the whole test. For scheduling purposes I will be taking my test in at U of Tennessee. I was hoping to speak with current D3s and D4s about your clinics and to see if there are anythings I should know, ie confusing campus, peculiarities in materials or instruments, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to their Instagram page, and follow people there and send them private messages there!

Hello, I’m a D4 from a school in another state. I unfortunately was not able to pass the board exams. I had a second chance at my school and still didn’t pass, now I’m going into my last chance before having to repeat the whole test. For scheduling purposes I will be taking my test in at U of Tennessee. I was hoping to speak with current D3s and D4s about your clinics and to see if there are anythings I should know, ie confusing campus, peculiarities in materials or instruments, etc.?
is this the live patient board or the typodont board? how come you did not pass the first two times?