Study Abroad Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted388502

Hi All,

I am looking to study abroad for my entire senior year, getting back in June, and walking for my graduation in August. My credit/grades on my transcript won't show up till earliest August. If I submit my AMCAS application by the early deadline and my entire senior year has no grades until August, will this hurt my application?

I am just trying to plan in advance so any advice would be appreciated! I'm looking to go to University College London and take some GEC's, biochemistry, and two anatomy classes.

Members don't see this ad.

You could get your transcript from London verified by a thrid party source and submit that along with your London and home instution transcripts so that everything shows up at once

Hi All,

I am looking to study abroad for my entire senior year, getting back in June, and walking for my graduation in August. My credit/grades on my transcript won't show up till earliest August. If I submit my AMCAS application by the early deadline and my entire senior year has no grades until August, will this hurt my application?

I am just trying to plan in advance so any advice would be appreciated! I'm looking to go to University College London and take some GEC's, biochemistry, and two anatomy classes.

Why won't your grades get back until August? My grades were added to my transcript two weeks after I got back to the states from studying abroad.

And I wouldn't worry about it hurting your chances. You can just send an update to all the schools you are applying to with your new grades.

Well the term ends in June and the grades aren't sent till late summer apparently :(