• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Moonlighting.org is a free job board service of SDN.
Jul 11, 2015
As can be seen in the picture I have :
8 preparation books and a box of flashcards covering all subject areas, from the association for Advanced Training and Behavioral Science. (AATBS). Copyright 2015
24 CD's From Psych Prep (5 of which are from a weekend workshop)
Extra large notebook of study materials for EPPP, including exam questions. Copyright 2014

Also available:
DSM 5 New
Making The DSM 5 Easy by James Morrison
Essentials of MMPI 2 By David Nichols
Essentials of DSM 5
TAT in Clinical Practise By Edward Aronow
Essentials of WAIS IV Assessment By Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger and Alan S. Kaufan
All books except DSM5 Made Easy are paperback and all books are new.

Attachments

MGID

2+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2015
Idaho/Washington states
Status
Psychologist
8 preparation books and a box of flashcards covering all subject areas, from the association for Advanced Training and Behavioral Science. (AATBS). Copyright 2015
Extra large notebook of study materials for EPPP, including exam questions. Copyright 2014

Also available:
DSM 5 New
Making The DSM 5 Easy by James Morrison
Essentials of MMPI 2 By David Nichols
Essentials of DSM 5
TAT in Clinical Practise By Edward Aronow
Essentials of WAIS IV Assessment By Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger and Alan S. Kaufan
All books except DSM5 Made Easy are paperback and all books are new.

Hi

I am interested in some of your materials. Please contact me- [email protected]

Thank you

About the Ads