Study materials to buy for NBDE part 1

Started by pfg459
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pfg459

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Afternoon SDN,

I am getting ready to study and take the NBDE exam this summer, and wanted to make sure I have all of the correct materials ready to go.

So far I have:
Dental Decks
First Aid

I also see that the ASDA papers are very useful for the exam, but I am a bit confused on what to buy. I see the "national board reprints G-N" - Is that what I should get, or is there another set that will be more beneficial?

Also, what do you believe is the best way to tackle the decks/first aid? Any information is appreciated!

Are there any other materials I am missing or might need?

Thank you for your help