Study partner for AFK 2017 in vancouver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ! I am also preparing for AFK . I am in Toronto . If anyone is interested to be my study partner please feel free to contact me .
 
I am also studying for the Feb 2017 AFK....will be taking it In Van City
Are you guys working on the released questins from NDEB canada? I am seperatig the questions based on the subjects right now and working on the questions. Maybe you are interested in dividing into sections and then combining the answers? (just a side questions....Also are you focusing on anatomy biochemistry microbi etc or is your focus on the dental sciences? )

Check out my new thread down below....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/afk-feb-2017-prep-released-questions.1224282/
 
I am also studying for the Feb 2017 AFK....will be taking it In Van City
Are you guys working on the released questins from NDEB canada? I am seperatig the questions based on the subjects right now and working on the questions. Maybe you are interested in dividing into sections and then combining the answers? (just a side questions....Also are you focusing on anatomy biochemistry microbi etc or is your focus on the dental sciences? )

Check out my new thread down below....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/afk-feb-2017-prep-released-questions.1224282/
Hey have you already written the AFK exam as of February 2017? If so would it be possible for you to get in touch with me please? I need some advise. I'm also from Vancouver, preparing to write in August 2017. It would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
 
Hi, anyone taking the AFK 2018? Am preparing for the exam and would like to have some study partners for preparation of the exam. Anyone like to join? contact me [email protected]. I live in the Burnaby area if anyone is interested.