You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
study partner for national board part I
Started by kashish18
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi ,kashish18 said:HI
I am looking for a study partner who is preparing for national boards part I . i am takeing my exam in august . please let me know if anybody is interested
bye
i am also planning to give my exam in aug . which subject r u in right now
count me too.same question...which subject are you taking now?
moving the thread to where it belongs......
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI, AM ALSO PLANNING TO TAKE PART 1 IN AUGUST.I AM JUST READIND KAPLAN,DECKS AND QUESTION PAPERS.BYE.kashish18 said:HI
I am looking for a study partner who is preparing for national boards part I . i am takeing my exam in august . please let me know if anybody is interested
bye
hi..
count me with you guys.. I'm planning to take it in August too inshaAllah.
What s your plan?
Are you going to finish one subject at a time? or you are going to do two together? or more?
How many hours are you guys planning to study everyday?
count me with you guys.. I'm planning to take it in August too inshaAllah.
What s your plan?
Are you going to finish one subject at a time? or you are going to do two together? or more?
How many hours are you guys planning to study everyday?
kashish18 said:HI
I am looking for a study partner who is preparing for national boards part I . i am takeing my exam in august . please let me know if anybody is interested
bye
Me too. let us share the MCQ's if you have any
thanks
himulbery said:any one retaking the exam interested in group study.so, we can discuss some topics either regular or on weekends.those who ar interested please pm me.
iam retaking the exam.planning to give it in august end.interested in group studies.tell me how to go abt it .
hialzagoum73 said:Me too. let us share the MCQ's if you have any
thanks
even i'm taking the nbd 1 exam in sep first week .......i'm intrested in study partner.......
all the best
bye 🙂
D
doc_mridu
kashish18 said:HI
I am looking for a study partner who is preparing for national boards part I . i am takeing my exam in august . please let me know if anybody is interested
bye
Hi,
i am also planning 2 take my exams around end of july or june ...can v start our studies together.
bye.
hi me too planing to give nb part-1 in sept.plz contact if anybody interested in study partner.thanxs
UOTE=kester]HI, AM ALSO PLANNING TO TAKE PART 1 IN AUGUST.I AM JUST READIND KAPLAN,DECKS AND QUESTION PAPERS.BYE.[/QUOTE]
UOTE=kester]HI, AM ALSO PLANNING TO TAKE PART 1 IN AUGUST.I AM JUST READIND KAPLAN,DECKS AND QUESTION PAPERS.BYE.[/QUOTE]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K