Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Ladies and gentleman.
I've perused and lurked on these forums perviously, and even though this is a long shot perhaps now is the time to make use of this place.
I'm taking the Endocrine Exam this September 2016, and am looking for a study partner. I found group study to be very useful for the medicine exam, and therefore would like to apply such a model to this exam. It was very easy to keep on track, and consolidate material.
Unfortunately the numbers of people looking to study for this exam in my geographic area is quite small.
Again, please note this is for the Endocrine exam and not for the IM exam. (thankfully, i am done with that)
I've perused and lurked on these forums perviously, and even though this is a long shot perhaps now is the time to make use of this place.
I'm taking the Endocrine Exam this September 2016, and am looking for a study partner. I found group study to be very useful for the medicine exam, and therefore would like to apply such a model to this exam. It was very easy to keep on track, and consolidate material.
Unfortunately the numbers of people looking to study for this exam in my geographic area is quite small.
Again, please note this is for the Endocrine exam and not for the IM exam. (thankfully, i am done with that)