Step I Study partner(i'm a caribbean medical student)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greysforlife2207

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey.. I'm a caribbean second year medical student. I'm looking for a study partner so that we can review all the subjects of first year and go along the second year at the same time. This would help to fill in the information that i don't know or vica versa. Currently i'm in india but will be going back soon. Wouldn't mind to start it right away.. thanks
 
hey.. I'm a caribbean second year medical student. I'm looking for a study partner so that we can review all the subjects of first year and go along the second year at the same time. This would help to fill in the information that i don't know or vica versa. Currently i'm in india but will be going back soon. Wouldn't mind to start it right away.. thanks


I'm interested, my skype ID is board.prep71