This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

br21

Reaction score
Hi!
Thought this might be a good place for those who are looking for study partners for the ABO oral ophthalmology boards to link up. Specifically, I’m looking for a study partner for the March 2021 board exam date.

We can “sess” each other out to see if we’d be a good pairing with regard to study habits etc. No pressure either way!

Good luck to those of us taking it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
Thought this might be a good place for those who are looking for study partners for the ABO oral ophthalmology boards to link up. Specifically, I’m looking for a study partner for the March 2021 board exam date.

We can “sess” each other out to see if we’d be a good pairing with regard to study habits etc. No pressure either way!

Hi!

I would be interested, do you know how to send a private message on this forum ?