• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Feb 10, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi!
Thought this might be a good place for those who are looking for study partners for the ABO oral ophthalmology boards to link up. Specifically, I’m looking for a study partner for the March 2021 board exam date.

We can “sess” each other out to see if we’d be a good pairing with regard to study habits etc. No pressure either way!

Good luck to those of us taking it!

batterup

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi!
Thought this might be a good place for those who are looking for study partners for the ABO oral ophthalmology boards to link up. Specifically, I’m looking for a study partner for the March 2021 board exam date.

We can “sess” each other out to see if we’d be a good pairing with regard to study habits etc. No pressure either way!

Hi!

I would be interested, do you know how to send a private message on this forum ?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.