This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Formation

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

So I'm taking the MCAT in May and I'm trying to figure out the best practice study plan now that I've finally finished content review (which I admit, I didn't put a whole lot of effort into due to being busy with school and ECs).

I have 8 FLs (3 TPR, 3 Kaplan, 2 AAMC). Finals end on May 5th, so that really just gives me enough time to do 6 FLs with no break days. So my plan is as follows:

March: Go through the Khan passages
April: Go through Section/Question Banks
Two weeks before finals: First two FLs​
May: Last 6 FLs

Is one month enough time to go through all the questions in the banks? Or should I do all the section/question bank questions and then do Khan if I have time? Overall, how does this sound?

Members don't see this ad.

6 FLs in that short period of time is a TERRIBLE idea.

You need atleast a day to understand your mistakes AND relearn topics you did not properly learn.

Reactions: 1 user
6 FLs in that short period of time is a TERRIBLE idea.

You need atleast a day to understand your mistakes AND relearn topics you did not properly learn.
I planned it out as 6 because between May 7th and May 18th, there's enough days for 6 FL days and 6 review days. :/

I planned it out as 6 because between May 7th and May 18th, there's enough days for 6 FL days and 6 review days. :/

Ah. Then that might be fine. You might be burntout though. Careful. Other than that, you are fine

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah. Then that might be fine. You might be burntout though. Careful. Other than that, you are fine
True, especially coming off of Finals week.

Thanks! Do you think I'll have enough time to do the Section/Question banks and Khan passages?

True, especially coming off of Finals week.

Thanks! Do you think I'll have enough time to do the Section/Question banks and Khan passages?

If you start April definitely. It should only take a day for each one to finish and review.