• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Study tips for last 10 days

docphd

7+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2012
  1. Resident [Any Field]
What would be the highest use at this time; I have exam on feb 21. Have done FA 2 times, pathoma 3 times, UW almost 2 times. I am planning to take names 7, 11, 12, 13.

Also renal and respiratory are my weak areas. Any ideas how can I have better hold over these ones.

dragon529

MS-III
10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
  1. Medical Student
i haven't taken the exam yet but what I've gathered is only touch FA in the last week with a day dedicated each to biochem, micro and pharm since these are "crammable" topics. You might want to use the other days to review your weak areas. You might want to take 2-3 NBMEs but 4 in 10 days before the real deal seems like a heavy plate..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.