study/work or both???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutedoc12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

hii everyone

i hav recently migrated to canada n lukin forward to give nbde exam....soo plzz can anyone guide me is it worth working as dental assistant??? or shud i concentrate entirely on studies??? plzzz do reply
user_online.gif
progress.gif
in my opinion, if it is really NOT NEEDED for you to work.. then just study. I still work 4x a week in a Dental Office and I do it to keep me "in touch" with patients. you see, dentistry is not something you learn; dealing with patients, is a skill you will develop when you are working in a dental office, whether you are a DA or a front office staff. Besides, the extra $$$ can help you sustain your review expenses and other exam expenses in the future. then again, everything still relies on what you want.

in my opinion, if it is really NOT NEEDED for you to work.. then just study. I still work 4x a week in a Dental Office and I do it to keep me "in touch" with patients. you see, dentistry is not something you learn; dealing with patients, is a skill you will develop when you are working in a dental office, whether you are a DA or a front office staff. Besides, the extra $$$ can help you sustain your review expenses and other exam expenses in the future. then again, everything still relies on what you want.
hey...thnx a lot 4 ur advice