American Princess

10+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering is it common for Colleges and Universities to have a professor that will help students get ready to take the NAPLEX/MPJE? Thank you

Ladyg228

2+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2016
Status
  1. Pharmacist
My school provided a review session (presented by Kaplan) and bought us the question bank from RxPrep.

Reactions: 1 user

PharmeDly

7+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2012
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Our law professor conducts a 1 day review and the school provided a 2 day review by RXPrep in addition to the RXPrep book and online videos, quizzes, and practice exams.

We know who to contact at the school if there are any exam issues such as with scheduling or extending access to prep materials.

About the Ads
Dec 27, 2018
Yes, it is common and there are some practicing pharmacist that offer tutoring services online for those struggling to pass the NAPLEX

American Princess

10+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Yes, it is common and there are some practicing pharmacist that offer tutoring services online for those struggling to pass the NAPLEX
Thank you.
I met two pharmacists that stated that they were hired by their pharmacy school's to help a professor to tutor other students to help them get ready for the pharmacy license exam.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads