Studying For Pharmacotherapeutics Module

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yue15

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I am currently a P1 (pharmacy school) and about to be a P2 in August. Starting Monday Feb 26th I will be taking Principles of Pharmacotherapy module which is apart of my PT courses. I wanted to know how do you any of you study for PT in Pharmacy school in general and just any pointers. much appreciated.
 
You mean IBT courses?

I have and my advice is to study the lectures or try memorizing the drugs. Try to see if you can get the lectures from someone ahead of time.