Studying medicine in Germany (Dual citizenship and Bachelor of science in Bio)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmorris1987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have dual citizenship (German-American)

I grew up in Germany and went to school until 10th grade Gymnasium.
I am fluent in German and English.

After 10th grade Gymnasium I moved to the USA and obtained my High School Diploma.

Right now I am finishing up my Bachelor in Biology at an accredited College in the USA.

Does anyone have an idea if it is possible for me to study medicine in Germany, and if yes, what are the necessary steps I have to take?

Members don't see this ad.

If you speak German, why not speak to the universities direct?

I also posted the procedure for application, should you likely have to go through the international side, but it always starts with YOU, and YOU making contact, not hitting up a message board for information and second hand BS. Go to the sources, especially since you have the advantage of language most of us don't. You have luck on your side with that, but won't use it for some silly reason.

Anyhow, that post is buried. More resources wasted on SDN's Europe forum because people want info handed to them and rehash them over and over because they think their questions are unique and the first of their kind posed here, rather than using the search function and making a central thread as a resource for everyone to add to.