stupid mistakes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KababMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Upon reviewing the AAMC I see im making careless errors, changing the answers from correct ones to incorrect ones this is a common recurring problem, and is costing me ~2 points especially in the Bio section....how do I correct this....writing tomorrow

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This actually was a big issue with me too, but surprisingly enough it was with the PS and not BS. Now that I've started the AAMC tests after finishing TPR, I'm making dumb mistakes in the BS instead of the PS. It's pretty frustrating, but what kinda worked for me with the PS was that I muttered the questions and answer choices under my breath so I was "actively reading" and I always made sure to double check math and read through every answer choice since I had a habit of picking one and not looking at the rest. I just gotta apply this strategy with the AAMC tests, and hopefully I'll see a jump. Good luck!

Upon reviewing the AAMC I see im making careless errors, changing the answers from correct ones to incorrect ones this is a common recurring problem, and is costing me ~2 points especially in the Bio section....how do I correct this....writing tomorrow

thanks

same boat homie....writing next week. good luck to you tomorrow!

Just took a FL. Scored an 11 on the PS, but seriously 4 of the questions were just careless errors.

It's so aggravating, I need to boost my concentration when I'm reading the question/answer choices.