stupid question but..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tbhdying

Reaction score
i apologize for the stupid question, in advance. But, i just began my cores not long ago and was wondering how programs know if you got honors in a rotation? my school has said in their grading scale that an 'A' grade is honors and that's all it says on my transcript, it doesn't say H or anything. So, I was wondering if it's just assumed that an A is honors?

thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

The grading scale is usually provided with your transcript on ERAS, also most places that have H, HP, P and F it’s basically A, B,C , F

Reactions: 1 users
The grading scale is usually provided with your transcript on ERAS, also most places that have H, HP, P and F it’s basically A, B,C , F
thank you so much! they did write on their scale that A = H and B = HP so on... but wasn't sure if that was conveyed to programs/programs just know the scale. This makes it clear!

The Dean's letter also typically includes an addendum with histograms regarding grade distributions for the various courses at your school as well as an explanation of what grades at your school mean.

Reactions: 2 users