Sub 500 mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shakiisrour

Reaction score
Okay so I took the MCAT in April and did not do as hot, I am redoing content review and going to be starting Kaplan FLs starting next week, as I test end of August. I see a lot of people saying sub 500 is content gaps, how do I go about fixing that? I read the chapter from Kaplan, supplement it with 10 questions from Uworld, then I do the corresponding anki. How do I maximize to ensure I break that 500 mark?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so I took the MCAT in April and did not do as hot, I am redoing content review and going to be starting Kaplan FLs starting next week, as I test end of August. I see a lot of people saying sub 500 is content gaps, how do I go about fixing that? I read the chapter from Kaplan, supplement it with 10 questions from Uworld, then I do the corresponding anki. How do I maximize to ensure I break that 500 mark?
Doing a question analysis will you see where the gaps. Digging deep and analyzing how you got a question right or wrong will help to see if you really know the subject. If you can't explain why you got something right your may not truly know it. If you can see why the answer is wrong before looking at the answer explanation or its an oh ok type of thing when you review it then you may want to review the material.

Reactions: 1 user