Subinternship Yale or NY Presbyterian-Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluemoon13

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I'm from Australia and been accepted for a sub internship in Cardiac Surgery at Yale at the end of the year, (which I am of course very happy about!) but also waiting on the outcome from Weill Cornell (preferences Neurosurgery and Cardiac surgery) on my application, so struggling to make up my mind whether I should accept the Yale offer or decline and wait for the latter . Would anyone (either an international or US student) who has done a rotation at either place be happy to share their experiences?

Also any tips on what to expect on a standard day and for getting the most out of it?

Thanks!