Submission without Letters of Eval

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent2235

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I have everything in my application ready except for the letters of evaluation. Is it possible to submit it for verification while the letters are still coming in?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup!

EDIT: Keep in mind you will not be able to change anything for the letters that have been submitted already (of course), but you will still be able to add new ones.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you. One of my profs is having email issues and the request hasn't been received. Is it necessary that I send out all of the requests for the letters and have them accepted before I submit?

Thank you. One of my profs is having email issues and the request hasn't been received. Is it necessary that I send out all of the requests for the letters and have them accepted before I submit?
You're welcome, and no it is not necessary. Just having them be requested is all that's required, it's ok if they are accepted after you've submitted. You want to submit asap so that your transcripts/GPAs can start being verified/calculated (mine took 3 business days, but it could take anywhere from 2-4weeks, so don't take any chances!)

Reactions: 1 user