"Submit" button greyed out! help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Habibiz

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have finished every single section of AADSAS but for some reason, the Submit button is greyed out and can't be clicked!
I have tried multiple browsers and computers. I contacted ADEA customer service and they said it's because my FAP fee waiver isn't finalized yet, but I find that hard to believe since many people have the option to submit even before hearing from FAP.
please help if you know what must be done! (see attachment for clarity).

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.41.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.41.34 PM.png
    707.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.42.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.42.09 PM.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 78
Hello guys,

I have finished every single section of AADSAS but for some reason, the Submit button is greyed out and can't be clicked!
I have tried multiple browsers and computers. I contacted ADEA customer service and they said it's because my FAP fee waiver isn't finalized yet, but I find that hard to believe since many people have the option to submit even before hearing from FAP.
please help if you know what must be done! (see attachment for clarity).
If you want to use FAP, you need to wait for it to be approved. Anyone submitting needs a payment mode.
Don't just "pay it yourself" to get it done faster, because that might invalidate the FAP payments for your secondaries and other school app fees!

If you want to use FAP, you need to wait for it to be approved. Anyone submitting needs a payment mode.
Don't just "pay it yourself" to get it done faster, because that might invalidate the FAP payments for your secondaries and other school app fees!
I actually do want to pay it myself and I'm fully aware that my FAP application would be terminated, yet I'm unable to.