Submitted AMCAS on June 10th, but now it shows up as submitted on 13th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guuys,

I submitted my AMCAS on June 10th 9:37AM.

I just checked my AMCAS status now, and it says that it's under review but right next to the submit application button on the main page it says

"application submitted June 13th 1:53:20pm ET"?

??????????????????????????????????????????????

What is this??????????//

If I click the review button on application status, it says status change date is June 13th, and under definition column it says "verifier is reviewing transcripts and coursework"

I have a PDF file saved that says on the submitted row "June 10th 9:37AM." So I'm pretty damn sure I submitted at that time on that date. But why is my home page showing that application was submitted on the 13th??????????

I'm freaking out here cause I worked my ass off to submit it on the 10th, and if this is some sort of system glitch and my app is counted as submitted on the 13th, what would I do?????????

Should I contact the AMCAS????????????// Please I need some feedback T.T

Members don't see this ad.

Apparently you're not the only one this has happened to. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Holy **** call every school and let them know your app will be late - call each 3 times to make sure they got the message. This happened to me last year, and that was the only reason my app wasn't thrown out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy **** call every school and let them know your app will be late - call each 3 times to make sure they got the message. This happened to me last year, and that was the only reason my app wasn't thrown out.

He's joking if it wasn't obvious, you will not be late, but I would still call AMCAS, its worth being verified 1 week earlier if you definitely submitted on the 10th.
Were your transcripts in and marked received by 10th as well?

Last edited:
He's joking if it wasn't obvious, you will not be late, but I would still call, its worth being verified 1 week earlier if you definitely submitted on the 10th.
Were your transcripts in and marked received by 10th as well?

???????????????????????????????//////////////////////////?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your suggesting him to call every school he applied to because his app was 3 days later than he originally submitted lol?

Yea I submitted it on 6/11 but it changed to 6/12. Weird! :thumbdown:

Oh I think I know why! My letters packet arrived on 6/12 so that might be the reason.

No all my transcripts arrived in early May...

i had this problem too... I submitted on the 10th and it says 12th on it now... I think I'm gonna call AMCAS on monday just to see what's up with that

If you edited the application since you sent it, the submission date will change.

For example, I submitted mine on the 10th but recently had to change some of my letter designations which caused me to have to reauthorize/submit my application.

yeah.. I didn't edit anything either wtf...

It changes when they change your status. It probably changed when it went from submitted to under review. That's what happened with mine.

I called amcas. If you've updated your appliction after you submitted, it'll show up as your new date/time. But your verification is based on the actual time you submitted. Don't worry

Theres nothing to worry about. If you're really worried call AMCAS and have them verify and change it for you to reflect the time you did send it in.

This happened to me and within 24 hours I was verified. It probably means they're in the process of reviewing your transcript. Stop worrying.