Submitting letters after submitting application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

I want to submit my application to get everything verified and processed. However, will I still have the option to add an extra letter after everything gets verified. I understand I can add more schools but unsure about the letters.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Don't think u can alter letters after. I would send invites to whoever u want/have to. U can send reminder emails after submitting.
I would submit as soon as possible

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't think u can alter letters after. I would send invites to whoever u want/have to. U can send reminder emails after submitting.
I would submit as soon as possible
I see thanks.

I just checked and it does let me create another request for an LOR, but I can't select committee letter again. It may be because I already uploaded one committee letter but I think you can add more letters afterwards.

I submitted the beginning of July

I just checked and it does let me create another request for an LOR, but I can't select committee letter again. It may be because I already uploaded one committee letter but I think you can add more letters afterwards.

I submitted the beginning of July
Now I'm confused. Fit said nom you're saying yes. hmm

Now I'm confused. Fit said nom you're saying yes. hmm
I literally just signed in, went to Evaluations section, was able to click 'create evaluation request' which brought me to the page to fill out their info and click waiver of rights and all that good jazz. I put in a bunch of random stuff in all the sections and it was going to let me submit it. I didn't obviously because it was fake but...

I literally just signed in, went to Evaluations section, was able to click 'create evaluation request' which brought me to the page to fill out their info and click waiver of rights and all that good jazz. I put in a bunch of random stuff in all the sections and it was going to let me submit it. I didn't obviously because it was fake but...
Oh ok. I think fit turned in a comittee letter so he didn't have the option maybe?

Oh ok. I think fit turned in a comittee letter so he didn't have the option maybe?
I turned in a committee letter as well. When it took me to the page to fill in the writers information, it automatically had the question "is this a committee letter" selected as "no" and I couldn't change it to yes.

I turned in a committee letter as well. When it took me to the page to fill in the writers information, it automatically had the question "is this a committee letter" selected as "no" and I couldn't change it to yes.
So what you're saying is you can turn in more individual letters just not a committee letter correcT?

So what you're saying is you can turn in more individual letters just not a committee letter correcT?
Yes, I don't know why I couldn't spit that out more simplicity.

Screenshot_20170730-215548.png
Yes, I don't know why I couldn't spit that out more simplicity.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. Another question.

If submit a new letter after submitting my application. Will the old schools I applied to receive the new letter as well? Since you aren't resubmitting the applications to those schools I assume it gets automatically uploaded?

I want to submit my application to get everything verified and processed. However, will I still have the option to add an extra letter after everything gets verified. I understand I can add more schools but unsure about the letters.

Thanks
I added all the letters for my application before I sent it, but then realized my research dentist would maybe help out at some schools, so I sent emails and asked if they would accept it and most just let me email it to them and they added it to my file. I used interfolio so there wasn't a risk of breaching confidentiality with me emailing it to them.

I added all the letters for my application before I sent it, but then realized my research dentist would maybe help out at some schools, so I sent emails and asked if they would accept it and most just let me email it to them and they added it to my file. I used interfolio so there wasn't a risk of breaching confidentiality with me emailing it to them.
Why couldn't you send it on ASDSAS?

I already had 4 letters and hadn't even asked that person to write it yet. So it was an after thought.
Oh but let's say I had 3 already then submitted application. Then added a 4th. Will the schools automatically receive the 4th letter?

Figured it out if anyone else was wondering According to ADEA

Q: I submitted my ADEA PASS application and my evaluation has not been completed. Can my application be re-opened to add another evaluation?
A: Yes, contact the Customer Service Department to have your application re-opened for any designation for which your application is not yet complete. You may delete the request to your evaluators only if the request status is shown as "New" (that is, not yet sent out). You cannot delete an evaluation if it is "In Progress" or "Complete." You will have the option to add an existing evaluator to this designation or add a new evaluator. You will then have to re-submit your application. (You will not have to submit your payment information again.)