Submitting PASS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RUmolarman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
2 things stoppping me from submitting, any input is greatly appreciated

1. Externships--Under advanced dental education, extracurriculars, or both?

2. No all of my LOR's are in yet, does that mean i should wait before submitting? or submit it and then wait for them to come in?

Thanks a lot in advance
 
I'm putting my externship under "professional experience" then "relelvant work experience". Under extracurriculars I went with ADA membership, Fraternity, study club, state meetings, etc...

I'm also waiting on the LOR's first, then submitting to progams later. It bugs me that I have to wait, but I'd rather submit a "complete" application.

It's my first time, so I could be WAY off here.
 
Hey guys,
2 things stoppping me from submitting, any input is greatly appreciated

1. Externships--Under advanced dental education, extracurriculars, or both?

2. No all of my LOR's are in yet, does that mean i should wait before submitting? or submit it and then wait for them to come in?

Thanks a lot in advance

Complete the for as best you can. List all the information you can. You can always send more to the program.

Externships are very helps. They can be listed as additional experience or either of above.

You can start sending what you have in. When the letters arrive form the faculty they will be added. They also can be send directly to the program

If I can be of any help please let me know.