Submitting Primary today, am I late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baratheonfire

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll pre-write all my secondaries by the end of this month so I'm hoping to be complete by mid August. Is this late?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
July 15th is the date I've heard for being "late".

What is the point of this thread? Even if we say its late or not late, its not gonna make a difference on your application.

Focus on your secondaries and remove the outside stressors. This is a long arduous road.

Reactions: 2 users
What is the point of this thread? Even if we say its late or not late, its not gonna make a difference on your application.

Focus on your secondaries and remove the outside stressors. This is a long arduous road.
Idk, what was the point of this comment

From what one of the former adcoms on this forum have said, for most schools if you are complete by the end of August/early September you are good.

Calm all the way down. Last time I applied, I was a young and inexperienced grasshopper, who did not yet know of SDN. I submitted my app Oct. 1 and still got 3 interviews (MCAT 29 at the time, GPA 3.9). You're fine.

Applying as early as possible is important. It's more important to apply when your application is ready. July 1st is fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Calm all the way down. Last time I applied, I was a young and inexperienced grasshopper, who did not yet know of SDN. I submitted my app Oct. 1 and still got 3 interviews (MCAT 29 at the time, GPA 3.9). You're fine.

Were these MD interviews? And did you end up getting accepted? Also, if you don't mind, could you share when you received these IIs?