Subspecialty Prep Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perrotfish

Has an MD in Horribleness
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use the subspecialty questions on PREP? Are they good in a learning kind of way or just in a board review kind of way? Is there any way I'm not seeing for a resident with access to normal Prep questions to get access to the subspecialty question banks for less than the full price of the Qbank?

I would kind of like to do the ID and Neonatology modules, but the price is WAY too steep to buy individually.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone use the subspecialty questions on PREP? Are they good in a learning kind of way or just in a board review kind of way? Is there any way I'm not seeing for a resident with access to normal Prep questions to get access to the subspecialty question banks for less than the full price of the Qbank?

I would kind of like to do the ID and Neonatology modules, but the price is WAY too steep to buy individually.

I don't know about the ID and Neo modules or if we're talking about the same things, but as far as the Prep ICU questions, these are more geared towards fellows and go beyond what's on the general peds boards. It's possible they may be helpful, but I promise, you should be able to pass boards doing nothing but the general PREP questions you get through your residency program and memorizing what's in Laughing Your Way