Suggestions for forums focused on Q&A about Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gustavoreche

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, I was surfing this website and I noticed that the kind of questions here are not related to technical/theoretical questions about Medicine (anatomy, physiology, pathology, clinical...);

So, what are some good forums for this kind of questions?
 
hello, I was surfing this website and I noticed that the kind of questions here are not related to technical/theoretical questions about Medicine (anatomy, physiology, pathology, clinical...);

So, what are some good forums for this kind of questions?
You can ask them here. As long as they don't come off as homework questions there is usually decent discussion here .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, I see. I knew that already, but SE is much more stronger in Programming and Math. I think we lack of strong forums for Q&A in medicine, unfortunately. Thank you anyway